Redbubble Blog Submissions
The Redbubble Blog is devoted to inspiring lovers of art, design and creativity with fresh, original content. If you're interested in writing for us, we'd love to hear from you. We have an abundance of ideas and not very much time so we're really looking for people who can write well, and contributions that are as fully formed as possible. If you have a great idea, feel free to pitch it to us before you write something up but ultimately we're looking for article submissions rather than just suggestions or ideas.
You can contact us with your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The post must be of interest to readers of the Redbubble blog. This includes artists, designers and writers in the Redbubble community and those in the wider blogosphere.
- We're open to suggestions but please check the blog and the list of topics below for the kind of content we publish.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and should not be self-promotional.
- Posts should be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already.
Things our readers love:
Tutorials, tips, hints, resources and tricks. We are always on the look out for talented artists and designers willing to write tutorials.
- 10 High Quality Fonts For Your Art And Design
- T-Shirt Tips: Designing To Compliment Your Background Colors
- A Checklist For Promoting Your Exhibition Or Event
- Sharing Your Art With Others: Building Self Confidence
- Improve Your Drawing Skills With A Little Practice
- How To Write Great Fiction
Introductions to different genres, themes of art and design. Posts which show off great work from our artists and prompt more reading and research for those who are interested:
We receive a lot of content so we can't always respond to every enquiry but will certainly endeavor to. This also means not everything will necessarily be published. Please don't be disappointed.
We often feature Redbubble artists on the blog and we're more than happy for bloggers to share or reblog these posts, but we do ask that you credit the artists and link back to the source. If you are interested in featuring Redbubble artists on your own blog, or would like more information on any of the featured artists, please drop us a line at email@example.com.